REMOTELY MANAGE YOUR ACCESS POINTS THROUGH THE CLOUD
The Linksys Business LAPAC2600C Dual-Band Wireless Cloud Access Point lets you easily control your network anytime, and from anywhere, using Cloud Manager. With the cloud license included, Cloud Manager offers a centralized management solution that is truly affordable.** This browser-based cloud management system takes the hassle out of managing multiple access points, sites, and customers. The simple interface displays real-time status of all your networks as well as helpful statistics on each access point.
- Remote Access: Monitor your networks from anywhere at any time
- Network Insight: View real-time statistics on network activity and health
- Centralized Management: Manage multiple sites from a centralized platform
- Extensive Scalability: Scale your networks by adding thousands of access points and devices
- Zero-Touch Provisioning: Access points automatically connect and configure when activated, allowing for rapid deployment
- Global Map View: Worldwide view of accounts and their networks, sites, devices, and clients + alerts within the map
- Search Box: Easily search for Networks or Access Points by name.
- Easy to Use: Simple and responsive web-based interface with no software to download or costly training needed
- Network-as-a-Service: Ideal for services managing multiple accounts and networks
- Cost Efficiency: Reduce cost of on-site management using the cloud
- Cloud License: 5 years included at no additional cost**
- Easy Deployment: Zero-touch provisioning allows for faster deployment of Linksys access points without having to be on-site
The LAPAC2600C Access Point allows centralized management via Cloud Manager to reduce the cost and complexity of managing multiple wireless access points. By enabling you to establish and manage all of your access points from an easy to use dashboard and a single pane of glass, this feature greatly streamlines administration and can save hours of technical labor.
By providing alerts and real-time statistics, Cloud Manager helps network administrators anticipate potential network issues without the need for on-site monitoring and troubleshooting. You can also use Cloud Manager to configure multiple access points simultaneously and centralize management of network security policies.
MU-MIMO TECHNOLOGY DRAMATICALLY BOOSTS NETWORK THROUGHPUT
The LAPAC2600C Access Point uses MU-MIMO (Multi-User, Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output) technology to ensure multiple simultaneous connections. MU-MIMO provides a dedicated data stream for each connected client, so your employees won’t have to compete with one another for bandwidth. Multiple users will be able to simultaneously engage in video conferencing, download large files, and perform other data-intensive tasks with minimal or no latency on their devices.
AC WIFI CONNECTIVITY DELIVERS ROBUST WIRELESS PERFORMANCE
The LAPAC2600C Access Point leverages the latest Wireless-AC technology to ensure faster WiFi speeds and increased productivity for your entire office. The wireless access point features dual wireless bands (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) and delivers combined speeds of up to 2.53 Gbps* to support high-bandwidth activities such as video conferencing and cloud storage syncing.
CAPTIVE PORTAL FOR SECURE GUEST ACCESS
Control and customize guest WiFi access with captive portal. The portal routes users to a special web page for authentication before they are allowed to access the Internet. Ideal for cafés, lobbies, and other WiFi hotspots, this feature helps protect both your guests and your business from unwanted access.
POE+ FOR STREAMLINED INSTALLATION
Thanks to its PoE+ (Power over Ethernet Plus) capabilities, the LAPAC2600C Wireless Access Point can draw both power and data from a single Ethernet cable. There is no need for a separate power adapter or nearby electrical outlet: simply connect the LAPAC2600C to a PoE+-enabled switch or PoE injector, and the access point can function using just one Ethernet cable.
ADVANCED WIRELESS SECURITY PROTECTS YOUR DATA
To ensure that your company’s data is secure, the LAPAC2600C Wireless-AC Access Point is equipped with an array of business-class security features. The wireless access point gives your business full control over access rights with WPA2 Pre-shared Key, WPA2 Enterprise and Captive Portal Authentication. Rogue AP Detection helps administrators identify authorized access points across the network, while MAC address filtering provides an additional layer of protection.